Sunday, June 6, 2010

today...
was like..OMG!!!
I started learning tennis today (place: Raintree club)
finished... wait for mom...
then suddenly...
a girl came out from the toilet..
wearing jeans and bright red shirt..
wanted to go back into the restaurant..
First, I can't recognize her...
then.. I looked closely...
Brenda!I shouted to her ..
actually she saw me...
but she was shy... HAHAHA...
she is my monitor ! and she dare not come to talk to me....
how dare she!...(ok... back to the story)
she asked me about homework...
asked me that I finished my kerja kursus or not....
of course no la!!!
only she is the hardworking ones...
ok... mom came...
go Lot 10
ate ...
go home..
mom let us watch that Diamond Club show...( the show was so funny!!!)
and mom false me to revise sejarah!!!
but I am now using the computer now....


No comments:

Post a Comment