Friday, June 4, 2010

today teacher's day
my friends perform on stage and made the whole hall gone wild...
especially Tong..
nowadays..
I'm a little moody..
I feel some kind of emo-like or jealousy inside me...
but today?
oh well...late for school..
school starts 7.25 am and I 10.00 reach
what luck I have!
no prefects on duty!
Teacher's day ma..
and...
teacher's day is student perform..
how come teacher also perform..

yesterday,
went to my old school,
gave my old teacher presents and went to school...
everyday practise band..
Ki siao(sorry about that)
still have a sleepover in school...
I was like:" Are you talking to me?!"
and at night.
my teacher questioned me..
Why so moody?
I don't know?
NO IDEA!!!
I'm moody that's all...
and tired too..
band practise...
that's all...
but seriously.. I reckon that I have a little problem here...
a little jealousy about someone and something..
that's all..

No comments:

Post a Comment