Tuesday, May 11, 2010

one thing I hated about my dog is..
when he barks and scream..
and please do think positive because yes indeed...he screamed..
now..
when Chester sees me.. he will follow me..
he seldom follow my mom, my sister, my brother or my father..
he only follows me..
follow me for what?? for FOOD..
and when we are all eating our food..
he bark and especially me..
when he sees me he always goes crazy..
can you imagine a small-sized dog.. can bark until the celling vibrate...or make you deft..
and when you accidentally pulled his ear or step on his leg..
the dog will definitely bark...
but this dog...SCREAM..
yes indeed... he screamed..
in a high-pitch voice..
sounded like crying too..
when he sees me...
he goes crazy and kept on scratching the cage..
but the thing I like him is..
he's cute, adorable,furry and clever..
that dog-saloon-aunty said he was clever because..
when she gave him vitamins....
he immediately spit it out...
not like other dogs..
stupidly swallow it down..
and once I leave open a little space at the door and he can't squeeze in and guess what he did??
he pushed the door (by scratching)
so... this is all I wanted to post today...(brain totally BLANK)

No comments:

Post a Comment