Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day...

I felt like the happiest day of my life...
1st thing....
after I finished my 1st tuition...
my mom told me that today my brother called her and said happy mother's day..
OMG!!!
I totally forgot Mother's day..
and then 2nd tuition...1 hour and 15 minutes only..
fetch my grandparents..(mother side)
and go eat at a restaurant..
ate for 3 hours...
one of the dish I loved the best was..
brown rice in a roasted drumstick..
but too bad there's egg yolk inside..
without the egg yolk ...that is 100% delicious
came back ..
took a bath..
open my lap top for a few minutes and off it again..
practise piano..
and go out again....
this time it is a wedding dinner at Time Square..
Argh! without that wedding... I will be spending my time in swimming..
and you know what had happened?
I thought we were super duper late...
but NO....
the time written on the card was 7:00...
and we came about 7:40..
and guess when it started?
9:15....
the host said that they started a little late and said sorry...
and I wanted to go up on stage and tell her ...
YOU ARE NOT ' A LITTLE LATE' YOU ARE 'SUPER DUPER LATE'!!!
YOU ARE LATE FOR 2HOURS... AND YOU SAID A LITTLE LATE???!!!
Later..
the host , a little girl, the relatives sang kara ok
actually we are not related to this family... but this is my cousin's mother side..
so we actually seated in the 1st table..
we saw a video that ..
a group of girls speard some WASABI on the toothbrush ...
and ask the men to brush it on their teeth..
then the girls apply lipstick on their faces.. and more..
because the bride groom wanted to go in to the bride's house and fetch her to her house..
and the food was served and bla bla..
then... when we wanted to shake hands with the new couple..
I saw my school's prefect...
Sonia Chew..
she wore a mini-skirt..
that's fine with me..
and we headed back home...

No comments:

Post a Comment