Thursday, April 1, 2010

Now not only B ...R is starting to hatting me now...
ok you two admit it!
Do you two hate me or what??
I don't like people who hate me and don't want me to know...
I want to know..
I must know what I have done wrong ..
Wednesday:
you two were going to buy something at the canteen..
I past by..
never even say hi and kept on talking..
pretend you never saw me..
Me and ** also saw what had happened AGAIN!!
I don't like it...
I don't like this kind of feeling..
Last Time...
We laugh together..
and now..
I missed the laugh of yours...
you decided to laugh with others...
we sat together everyday..
I missed that too..
Where you go...
I'll go..
Where I go..
You'll go..
We were always stick together..
and I missed that too...
How will I survive if a hater was hatting me??
but of course I passed a even great hatter at strd 6..


No comments:

Post a Comment