Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool Day's post..

That day was April Fool...
I was totally dumped by 2 people...
1st...
A good girl in appearance ...
She totally tricked some of us..
she put the toothpaste(Colgate)on the Oreo Biscuit
she let us eat..
luckily...
I didn't swallowed it when I smelt the smell of toothpaste..
Some girls DID swallowed it..
and nothing happened..
It was like..
don't you have a tummy ache??
2nd...
My English teacher dumped us...
she really did..
she was the penolong kanan of the headmistress
She told us to take out...English 1..
and say..
we are going to have a test..
Are you ready ??
we said:"yes!"
Don't you wanted to ask me what test is it??
Teacher, What Test is it??
Iwana( the girl beside me) is going to give the test..
Iwana: HUH??
Teacher: "April Fool!!"
We all: 'clap hands..'


No comments:

Post a Comment