Saturday, May 1, 2010

today...
8 o'clock go school..
band practise...
came out earlier one hour...
Joey, Khai Yan ,Me changed clothes..
go Brina's carnival...
her church carnival..
the church was big, grand and looks like a shopping mall...
the food was nice..
but a little expensive
and...I saw Ling Jia..
haha... miss her so..
I didn't hang out much with friends ..
because I went home very early..
then took a bath..
wanted to go out with Wei Ling to her Singing class...
then the teacher fall sick..
Ayo, wasted...
can spend more time with my friends at the carnival ma....
never mind..
then...
do Tatabahasa..
and then changed clothes..
go to restaurant celebrate
Happy "AMA's" Day..
earlier..
but just makan makan only....
saw my two cousin..
miss them..
played.. "face fighter"
you guys had heard before..
the game was
very funny..
and the teeth was sticking out from the mouth..
and the eyes went red..
I fought with myself..
it was funny..
laugh until had a stomach ache
ok..
tomorrow 7:30 am wake up..
just only for that tuition..
never mind lar... I sleep early....

No comments:

Post a Comment